Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dance Kids is required to create a stable cohort of students at each location for the entire school year. Please read the following information carefully:
- You must register for a single location.
- We are only accepting students in JK to Grade 2 for BOTH ballet and Hip Hop [6:15pm - 7:15pm].
- You are required to conduct a self check assessment before attending classes with your child.
- There are no "make up" lessons by visiting another location on another day.
- We cannot accept new students after October 12, 2020 for any reason.
- Your child will be registered for the entire year [Oct. 2020 - Jun. 2021] unless you withdraw.
- Withdraw anytime, however if you want to restart, you must wait until Sep. 2021.
We ask that registering families be flexible and understanding in these difficult times.
- Should a lock down occur, we will stop the season and refund unused tuition.
- Due to hygienic reasons, no refunds or exchanges will be made for costumes or dancewear.